Friday 6 May 2011

Update! Steven Tyler Is A Piece Of Shit!

Trigger Warning: Statutory Rape and Abortion Discussion

I was just getting ready to leave for work when this was brought to my attention. Awww, poor little pedophile rapist. Doesn't your heart go out to him? Listen to how tough it was for him to have had to make his fourteen year old girlfriend have an abortion so it wouldn't ruin his career, while he was in his late twenties at the time! That's fucking statutory rape! Hello? Anyone see that? Listen to what he says:

‘It was a big crisis. It’s a major thing when you’re growing something with a woman, but they convinced us that it would never work out and would ruin our lives. … You go to the doctor and they put the needle in her belly and they squeeze the stuff in and you watch. And it comes out dead. I was pretty devastated. In my mind, I’m going, Jesus, what have I done?’…


Growing something with a woman? Like a fucking Chia Pet? That's sick. He ruined this fourteen year old childs' life, and he's being treated like the victim! This is utter bullshit and it makes me so fucking mad! They let this pedophile sit on the panel of American Idol and drool over the young girls there. He shouldn't be let within fifty miles of those children! And think about some of the songs he's written. Ragdoll? Deuces Are Wild? Um, all the other Aerosmith songs where he waxes poetic over CHILDREN?!?! Men Monsters Men like him should be locked up forever, not celebrated on national T.V. I hate this society that champions these rapists, these pedophiles and fucking normalizes their behavior for the masses. Fuck you Steven Tyler, you sack of child-raping shit. I hope you die slow and twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment